বুধবার, ১৩ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১৩

ঘাগু কেরানীর কথা

একটা নতুন কবিতার ভিডিও দিলাম


The english translation of the above poem is given below.

I decided to go to office as soon I got up from bed
Have to dispose the pending files lying with me
Dreamt last night that I am being taken up for not disposing them
And tray containg those files is getting covered with dust
After signing the register in morning  I get time only for politicking
Had also to pamper the leaders of the party
The files could only be disposed if I get time.
Office peon Hari had been asked to clean the tray everyday
And keep it spic and span to look as being attended everyday
I had to pay him a twenty rupees note for that every month
But he is absent for last two days and the tray collected dust
A new officer will inspect the office today
So I have been ordered to clear the files begore his inspection.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন