শনিবার, ১০ নভেম্বর, ২০১২

যা আমি চেয়েছিলাম


আজকে একটা বাংলা কবিতা ভিডিও করে নীচে দিলাম সাথে ইংরাজীতেও
The translation of the bangla poem in audio view is as under. 


"a skinny tiny person i am
but wanted to slam great Khali in a bout
i limp
still wanted to win over Bikila in marathon
i somehow get through in exams
still i desired to get a gold medal
i live day in and day out
but wanted to build another Taj 
as you were by my side then 
and i believed those dreams are within my reach
waiting to be grasped 
now i am alone. all alone
you have left me 
and do not want to dream 
only i want to know
is there anyone with you today
who dreams like me
as i know that
only you can make on to dream."



I might have done mistakes but always require your inputs.




কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন