রবিবার, ৩০ ডিসেম্বর, ২০১২

মন্ত্রীর রাগ

একটা ভিডিও দিলাম কি রকম লাগল জানাবেন।


ইংরাজী অনুবাদ সাথে দিয়ে দিলাম

Last evening it was decided in the meeting
All ministers will say aye , else he should be condemned
But in the night I woke up at one-thirty dead
No power supply, and the invertor has also conked out
Got up from bed, removed the curtains
found that there is a black-out.
Then this must be to humiliate me
Since I opposed the proposal of raising the taxes
I said that such raise would result in loss of vote in coming election
But they said, "nothing doing, you also have to say aye
As you want to remain a minister
Whatever we said earlier, must have been forgotten by mass
We also must have forgot those.
Give the same slogan find out them in old speeches
But change the rhetoric".
I came out of the meeting
Avoiding the reporters
Decided that, I will see them in the Parliament
I will bring a no confidence motion
Even though the minimum number of supporters are falling short
But I know that though till now I was abusing the opposition
Now they will support my motion to defeat this government.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন