শনিবার, ২৯ ডিসেম্বর, ২০১২

আজ জ্যোৎস্না রাতে

কবিগুরুর গানের থেকে লাইন নিয়ে তার উপর এই ছড়াটা বানিয়েছি.


The English translation is given herewith.

After listening this much brother commented
"Samiron is a good boy as far as I know
When from he has started drinking?
My reply was  this is not the Samiron
who is from Ghatal
This is not a person but only air.
Brother asked I cannot understand how air can be intoxicated
I havn't smelled any liquor
Was there any party last night at the forest near the river.
I heard some songs and dance music last night
Well since Mr. Doble (ACP from Mumbai) is on leave
Eat, sing, drink up to your satisfaction.
I had to tell him please stop
Do not talk on things you do not understand
Poet has said here that the air in the moonlit night of spring
And drinking in a pub
Are not the same though it seems so
And if you do not believe me go to the forest tonight
And you will be proved the same.
I definitely do not intend to override the writings and its meaning. Please excuse me if I have hurt anybody's feelings.


1 টি মন্তব্য: